Top 10 Baby Names Based on Movie Star Names for Girls
Do you want to name your daugther after a famous actress, but you don’t really know where to start? OK, there is no reason to panic, we have done some research and present you with the top 10 hottest female baby names based on movie star names for girls. You will find some of the most attractive and glamorous names in Hollywood. They inspire charm and appeal to everyone since they are subjects of desire by millions. Naming your baby girl after a celebrity can give her little boo a self esteem boost and you can be sure that noone will ever forget her name!
So let’s go through the list of the hottest female movie star names for girls!
Top 10 movie star names for girls
1. Scarlett (Johansson). Born November 22, 1984 in NYC, Scarlett has already got a tremendous career. Her breakthrough role was in Lost In Translation with Bull Murray in 2003. Right after that, a series of nominations for awards took place and her career was shot to the stars. She is known for her full lips.
2. Jennifer (Aniston). Born February 11, 1969 has starred in FRIENDS as Rachel Green and since then, she is one of the hottest actresses in Holywood. She got many other starring roles in movies such as ‘Bruce Almighty’, ‘Office Space’, ‘Rumor Has It’, ‘Along Came Polly’, ‘Just Go With It’ and ‘Derailed’.
3. Angelina (Jolie). Married to Brad Pitt after the two played together in “Mr and Mrs Smith”, she is one of the top female movie stars. Her stardom goes well beyond her box office hits like the Tomb Raider series or the Girl Interrupted. She is a known humanitarian and philanthropist who has often visited Africa as a UNESCO ambassador.
4. Julia (Roberts). She stole the heart of Richard Gere in Pretty Woman and since then she is considered to be one of the top paid actresses in the world.
5. Gwyneth (Paltrow). Born September 27, 1972, she was first noticed in the action thriller “Se7en” alongside Brad Bitt. She has lately reinforced her Holywood status as the Iron Man girl.
6. Uma (Thurman). The yellow widow from Quentin Tarantino’s Kill Bill who received great feedback worldwide for her awsome performance is now one of the coolest celebrities in Holywood land. She is also known as Tarantino’s muse as she has previously worked with him in the all time classic Pulp Fiction.
7. Keira (Knightley). Born March 26, 1985 in England UK, is a sign of innosence that derives from her “Pride and Prejudice” role. Her biggest blockbuster so far is the “Pirates of the Caribbean” series. She has also played in many romantic comedies like “Love Actually”.
8. Nicole (Kidman). Once married to Tom Cruise, born June 20, 1967 started her long career at the early age of 15. One of her movies that will be always remembered is “Eyes Wide Shut”, even though her role in “Moulin Rouge” was also exceptional. Her worst movie Australia was one of the mistakes she made.
9. Charlize (Theron). Her ashtonising and shocking performance in “Movie” in which she had to significantly gain weight, helped her win her first Oscar Academy Award, bringing her to the creme de la creme of the A-list celebrities. Don’t forget that Charlize is just a form of Charlotte, enough to give your baby girl a name with a twist!
10. Renee (Zellweger). A name of French origin that names reborn. Renee was indeed born again as Bridget Jones after she played a role in Jerry Maguire with Tom Cruise. She also had a part in the blockbuster Chicago and she is one of the most beloved movie stars in the world because she is cute and beautiful.
Do you consider giving your baby girl one of the names presented on the top 10 list above? Which one do you like most?
We would love to hear your feedback!